Diagnosed with urine infection, high fever. Taking antibiotics. Is the recurrent fever due to urine infection?

Hi, I need some information on my sister s health issues which has been worrying for over 4 months now. She was diagnosed with urine infection 12 days back when she was admitted to hospital due to high fever . The doctor gave her a course of antibiotics and she is still taking those medicines. But after coming home back, daily evening she still gets mild fever upto 99.5. Which clasts for 3-4 hours and than it goes away. Could you please help me understand if the fevers due to urine infections is recurrent like this?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012