Diagnosed with ureaplasma. Prescribed medication not working. Had dark purple discharge. Symptoms continue. Cure?

I went to the Doctor about 3 weeks ago and they diagnosed me with ureaplasma they give me quite a few sets of drugs that i believed did not work. my symptoms are: frequent urination , tickling pain in my legs and abdominal, thick white discharge(sometimes with a smell but, not always) I finished about 3 different anti biotics called my doc and they said my ph balance could be off and to use rephresh. Unfortunately i did not follow docs orders today I experienced a dark purple discharge, with all my other same symptoms. I started my period so it is a normal red again but, i am still experiencing the pain and frequent urination, what do i do? And yes i have also been sexual active even during these weird symptoms
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013