Diagnosed with undedractive thyriod. Feel fatigue. Have muscle ache, heavy periods, bloat. Advise on medicament

i was diagnosed with ann undedractive thyriod after the birth of my child last sep. am currently on 100mgs leve. Tho I am not constantly not well I still feel fatigue (but not as extrme), muscle ache and my perids are very, very heavy and take the life out of me. I have slowly started to bloat and I am not sure if this is due to the thyriod or what. I also suffer from IBS but I have not had any health issues for many many years. I am getting depressed about the bloating. Fotr example I only had a dring of water tbis morning with my meds and my stoach looked like I was 5 month pregentn. I am getting swollen ankles also. My doc today has gave me mebeverine tabs, how low will they take to work. I am at my witts end. I know that thyriod is very hard tio get right again. Will water tablets help?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013