Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, borderline crohns disease. Pain in the lower abdomen, frequent bowel movements

hi there i have been diagnosed with ulcerative collitus border line crohns last year in september, for the last couple of weeks i have been experiencing a dull ache in lower left admomen above vaginal which is making me poo loads, the aching gets more intense just before i go to the toliet and sometimes goes across my lower tummy just want to know if this could be some sort of flare up?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012