Diagnosed with ulcer in the stomach. Prescribed Drotin DS, Librex, Rabonik Plus. Role of these medicine?

I am diagnosed with a small ulcer in the stomach and duodonitis. I am prescribed with Drotin DS, Librex, Rabonik Plus. What role does Drotin DS play in healing ulcer? Does it really have a role or is given to repair the damage due to instrumental procedure during endoscopy and collection of tissues for routine biopsy? Is ulcer curable? Medicinal treatment or surgical treatment is more appropriate? Regrds, P. PALADHI
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013