Diagnosed with typhoid with kidney infection & UTI, taking cap. What should be next course of action ?

Hi my wife was diagnosed with typhoid with kidney infection & UTI . Blood cells were numerous and fever was 105...She was then hospitalized. Fever came down and Blood cells were reduced to 40-45. Kidney functions were normal . All the tests were done. After hospitalization , She was treated with 15 days course of Ofloxacin and then 30 days of course of NIFTAS-SR. Blood cells are in the range of 10-12 for last 1 month with serum cretinine as 0.8. It s not going away...Can you suggest what should be next course of action ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013