Diagnosed with typhoid, took treatment. Low fever in the evenings. Normal? Can take normal diet?

Hello Doctor! I was diagnosed typhoid by my doctor and prescribed me ciprofloaxcin 750mg twice for 14 days. Even after finishing the course I still have the fever in the evening of around 99/99.5 and goes off in half an hour. My fever never reached 100 F even before when i was asked to take the typhidot test. I believed that typhoid fever generally starts off as high ( 103-4 F). But the dr said that it wasnt necessary as the test of typhidot was positive. I initially had my CBC, stool culture which were all normal. No abnormality what so ever in the WBC etc. Still after taking the medicine I feel week .. body pains and not been able to eat very much, the same elevated temperature 98.6 but 100. I am not sure if its oky if the temperature is below 100 F, if i should still continue the ciprofloaxcin, should i get back to my desi diet (roti and curry) or i have to still stay with oat meal and khichri, daliya (rice). I am confused. My dr says that its okay, below 100 F is not fever. Dont worry and eat desi food . But i am not able to convince myself. Please Help! May God Bless You.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012