Diagnosed with typhoid, on ciprofloxacin, persisting stomach pains, exhaustion. How long will it take to recover?

Hello, I have just been diagnosed with typhoid after having the illness for over a month. I have been given a seven day course of ciprofloxacin and today makes day 6. I feel very tired and exhausted and still had some stomach pais as of yesterday. My question is this, how long will it take for me to fully recover. I am at work but don t know if it is worth carrying on or taking some days off to fully recover. But how long?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012