Diagnosed with typhoid, low fever, weak. On antibiotics, plenty of liquid and light food. Healing time?

I have been diaognised with typhoid ,never had high fever very low grade fever , felt weak , am presently on antibiotics cefixime IP 200mg ,azithromycin dihydrate IP 500mg.
Am having plenty of liq like electoral warred, orange juice,barley water, coconut water, fruits, & light food like rice moong soup etc
Do we have to take complete bed rest or just be in the house & take it easy,like can
we do our normal chores like light cooking ,getting up to get ur food etc,sit around
& do our work like table work.
When can I return to my normal life of going out for my work , going to the gym &
walking etc.
Please advice
My email ID is YYYY@YYYY

Thank you
Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013