Diagnosed with typhoid, increase in fever post masturbation on successive days. Cause?

I am at 53yrs living in south india. In the last 1month, twice,had a fever 102degree Fahrenheit , later diagnosed as typhoid . In both the cases, I noticed that the body temp got increased to 100 on the first day and slowly increased to 102 by 3rd day,having taken relevant medicines on time. I wonder this happened after I masterbate for 3 consecutive days , but once a day. I am very much sure of this attributed reasons both the times, when I could just relate the second situation.The body temp changes in less than an hour of masterbation. please advice ....thanking you in advance
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012