Diagnosed with typhoid, have continuous fever, taking antibiotics, paracetamol with liver syrup. What can be done?

i had fever consulted a doctor and he gave me paracetamol and antibiotic for my loosemotions but the fever didnt go away and he asked to conduct typhoid testvand it turned to be typhoid and with dat medicine he gave another antibiotic to kill the bacteria and a liver syrup for liver infection its 6 th day of taking typhoid medicines and still i get temperature and in total 9 days of fever what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012