Diagnosed with typhoid and blood infection. Undergone medication. Undergone some tests. Fever and cough. Suggest?

Hello , My sister is 26 years old. She was diagnosed with Typhoid 2 months back.She got treated for that with heavy doses of oral and inject-able antibiotics. After that she got diagnosed with some blood infection. She got treated for that. From last 2 months onwards she is on antibiotics and heavy doses of anti allergy medicines. But still she has fever up-to 99C and Cough.Yesterday she had her tests again. Chest X-Rays are clear. LFT is normal. TB test is negative. But in her Urine test WBC Count is unlimited/Uncountable. ESR ratio in blood is 91. What problem she might have? We are really very much tensed about her. Please suggest what should be next step?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013