Diagnosed with typhoid. Took treatment. Get headache, tiredness occassionally. Cure, diet?

Am 24yr old female, i was diagnosed of S. Typhi (H) 1:80 , and was given medicines accordingly but in the next week blood report the count increased to S.Typhi (H) 1:160.. after a week of extended medication again, it shows normal.. but am little scared of the diet i need to have as whenever i go out for a small duration my head starts paining & feel very tired, am i completely alright or should i contiue to have only liquid diet? Doctor told me to stop taking medicines & have hygeinic food & water. Please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013