Diagnosed with typhoid. Having fever during sleep, perspiration, headache, pain behind the eye, ache at the back of head, weightloss. Suggestions?

i had visited a doctor recently and he told me that i am suffering from typhoid 2 ? i had typhoid four years back. Symptoms: i have fever only when i sleep and perspire a lot. have terrible headaches and pain behind the eye socket, and a ache at the back of my head and lose a lot of weight very quickly. The following were my results:1.s. typhi O positive in 1:160 dilution. 2. s. typhil H positive in 1:160 dilution. 3. s. paratyphil AH negative in 1:20 dilution. 4. s. paratyphil BH negative 1:20 dilution. seeking good help. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012