Diagnosed with totuous colon. What is the reason? Had mild scoliosis, bloating and diarrhea

I was diagnosed with a tortous colon a few weeks ago during a colonoscopy . I then had a barium enema. The radiologist sad it was the most tortured colon he had ever seen. I am wondering about the cause. I am an active 44 year old woman. I am small and slim. I have a slight scoliosis and crooked hips. I have not had any abdominal surgery within the organs but did have liposuction on my abs. Can I have adhesions from the liposcuction? I have never had problems with constipation but have always had a very sensitive stomach and suffered from bloating , gas, diarrhea for many years. I was tested for negative for celiac.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013