Diagnosed with tooth infection. Having large lump under jaw. No help from antibiotics. Matter of concern?

I have been diagnosed with a tooth infection. The tooth will be pulled in 5 days. Right now I have a large lump under my jaw. It has grown to the point where you can see it bulging on the side of my neck , right underneath my jaw. I can feel a hardness from under my mandible to the middle underneath my jaw. I have been on antibiotics for 4 days and the swelling has not gotten any smaller. Should i be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013