Diagnosed with tonsillitis. Taking penicillin, vomited black blood like liquid. Emergency condition?

I was diagnosed Tonsilotus a few days ago, and was given Penicillon to cure it. However, at the GP my doctor did not know why I was experiencing certain symptoms. A few hours later (before I took my first dose of antibiotics ) I vomited a lot of thick black blood-like liquid which had small lumps in. This has happened 3 times now. Should I go to the emergency room?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
You have not mentioned anything about your experience of those certain symptoms.
But the way you have mentioned about vomiting thick blackish liquid and that too three times raises enough doubts.
This definitely can be blood from your stomach region and should be explored.
It can not be from lungs as you are not experiencing any coughing.
You must immediately head towards ER.