Diagnosed with tinnitus and vertigo. Prescribed with Dilligan and Absolut. Audiometry test normal. Severe pulsating headache during winter. Solution?

Hello Doctor I am Rakshit Singh age 32 since last 20 days i am hearing a constant buzzing sound inside my head and ear also a feeling of spinning of my head doctor says it is tinnitus and vertigo and prescribed Dilligan-25, Absolut 3G my audiometry test comes out normal and before this episode i had never had such problem However, one thing i should tell that every year during winter season i had this severe pulsating headache lasting for 3-4 days during which even looking downwards is difficult my question is whether these two phenomas are linked somehow or not
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013