Diagnosed with tinnitus and eardrum inflammation. TMJ problem or Eustacian Tube Dysfunction?

Hi, I'm 19 and for the past 3 months i've had Tinnitus but I was listening to loud music in my iPod but I'm not convinced that, that is what caused my ear ringing. When I first went doctor they diagnosed me with having ear infection with my ear drum being inflammed. Than I went to Turkey to see an ENT but they dismissed my tinnitus is because of listening to loud music. This 3 months has been a struggle for me as it is there 24/7. Recently it has got louder. I don't know if this is what you call a Tinnitus Spike but it has lasted nearly a week. Also Every time I burp, I hear a whooshing sound in ear like air is trying to get through but can't does this mean the tubes are totally shut? I did a self check for TMJ like:
-Pressing palm against forehead and resist with forehead
-Pressing palm against lower jaw
-Clenching jaw/teeth

When I clench my teeth or jaw my tinnitus does get louder and more intense. When I press my finger against the front of my ear as I open my jaw wide I get a tenderness when I press it. Do you think maybe TMJ problem or Eustacian Tube Dysfunction? What do you guys think?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013