Diagnosed with thyroid problem. Is it curable? Any medication side effects?

hiiii,am having thyroid. can you please explain me can be curable,i have concerned with doctor. doctor said me to take thyronorm 25 medicine daily in the morning with empty stomach for 2months....suggest me can i come out of this disease soon will it be curable or will this disease have serious problem...what side effects will be there for this disease and the medicine which am using now...will it be curable there any problem getting pregancy....
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013