Diagnosed with thrombocytosis, high platelet count, stress, change in nail colour. Treatment?

hello doc, i m.. last month i was dignosed that i have thrombocytosis . but my doctor don t know what s the cause why my platelet count is high. i am so stress now and can t sleep well because i m always thinking what the cause can be.. please help me. last week, i noticed that my nail color has changed. i also feel sleepy everytime. please help me on this. i hope thrombocytosis is not scary. i hope you reply on my question. thank you God bless!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012