Diagnosed with tetrospermia and PCOD. Prescribed ecosprin, neurobin. What can be done?

I have opted for Icsi since my husband is diagnosed with tetrospermia.. doctor has prescribed the following medications - Ecosprin , Neurobin & Folsafe.. I am diabetic & was diagnosed with PCOD a couple of years ago & am also taking Glyciphage SR 500mg & diamet SR 500mg.. Is this ok.. Pls advise. From past 2 months my period cycle has changed to 40 days.. other wise my period cycle was once in 30 to 32 days which would last for 4 to 5 days.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013