Diagnosed with terminal hydrosalpinx, fimbrial block, fallopian tube issue. Done Laparoscopy. Help?

sir my wife has been recently diagonsed with terminal hydrosalpinx and fimbrial block on left through HSG. in the repot the right fallopian tube is normal and free spillage of contrast. The gynac has suggested for laproscopy after 2-3 months tll then he has suggested me for some test for infection and prescribed medicine. he says the right fallopian tube seems to be normal but he is not very much convinced with it. is there any other test . will my wife be able to concieve normally without IVF ? Plz help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013