Diagnosed with systemic Lupus. Taking Prednisone, having hair loss, joint pain, bloatedness. Suggestion?

I have been diagonsed with sestemic Lupus and have side effects of hair loss, joint pain, bloatedness, fatigue, skin rashes and high crp and sed rate. On prednisone from 15 mg now down to 3mg and tapering but dr. wants me to start plaquenil now along with decreasing the predisone...I am beginning to feel tired again but not achey....worried about my eyes and unknown side effects to taking the medicines.......along with the emotional downward spiral now going on... help!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012