Diagnosed with syncope disease, needs to drive. Medication and treatment options?

Hi My name is XXXXX. My daughter has been diagnosed with Syncope . Appearently there is nothing they can do or any medicine they can prescribe. This illness is now having major consequences for her as she needs to drive and leave for university next year. I cannot allow my child to drive or to be left alone when she bath / shower. I am worried sick as I cannot accept the fact that in todays age and time that there is no cure. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012