Diagnosed with swollen lymph nodes due to virus, has excessive vomiting, difficulty in drinking and eating. Treatment guidance?

Myhusband was dignosed with swollen lymph nodes caused by a virus( that the doctor said that children carry) in his stomach . He has vomiting with clear form. He has been in the hospital for 3 days. he has had 2 cat scans, 4 exrays iv fluids 24 hrs a day.with a permanent line for fluids and blood drawn. He is unable to drink with spiting it back up and cant eat at all. In 3 months the doctor said he has to have another cat scan. I feel so bad and have been in the health field almost all my working years.I feel helpless.I gress Prayer is one of the best things one can do. Thanks for your time,june
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013