Diagnosed with subcutaneous eczema. Problem recurs after stopping medicines. Having itching, burning under eyes. Permanent cure?

I have been diagnosed for subcutaneous eczema and have been treated with eumosome-m, crolim, flutivate for 5 years now. The condition improves when I keep applying these medicines but deteriorates once I stop. My facial skin itches and gives me a burning sensation especially under the eyes that look swollen and puffy due to this. Isnt there a permanent treatment for this?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013