Diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism. Treated for cough and UTI. Having recurring low grade fever. Cause?

i was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism a few weeks my doctor has started me on thyroxine sodium tablets 25mcg. i also have spasmodic cough and uti which has been treated and my urine test three days back was bacteria free. for the last 15 days i have started having low grade fever (99 to 102) in the late afternoons on the alternate days. the fever starts with a feeling of heat on the skin with absolutely dry skin with absence of sweating. i just wanted to know why this fever is recurring. it is making me depressed and i am really worried it might be cancer of some sort. please help. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012