Diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism,. Thymoglobulin antibody and anti microsomal positive. Is surgical history related to hypothyroidism?

Hi. I was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism, I ve been taking Levothyroxine 25mg od for 2 months, TSH is back within normal range. I have my thyroglobulin antibody and anti microsomal antibody tested few days ago and unfortunately was found positive. I will bring the report to see my endocrinologist this Friday, anyway does it look very likely Hashimoto thyroiditis?I have no family history of this condition.I had nasal polyp surgery 2 years ago, could a surgical history related to hypothyroidism ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013