Diagnosed with strep throat. On penicillin. Feeling difficulty to breathe, blood in mucus while coughing. What to do?

I m a twenty two year old female with barely any medical history. I was diagnosed with strep throat this past Saturday. I ve been taking penicillin and my throat, plus my fever/aches, has subsided. Last night, it was difficult to breathe through my nose and I felt a lot of mucus at the back of my throat. When I coughed up the mucus, it was bloody. Since last night, there has been no more mucus. My concern now is that every time I stand, I have an intense headache for a few seconds. This has been going on since last night. I also have a stiff neck , but that could be because I ve been propping my head up with pillows and have been like this since last Thursday. My posture has been adversely affected by all this bed rest. Should I go back to my physician to see what s up? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012