Diagnosed with stomach ulcer, prescribed eso kit. Will it eradicate h-pyroli and fully heal?

hello Doctor.I was diagnosed with chronic duodenal ulcer in 1995.Recently my son was diagnosed with the same DU in 2005 while he was only 4 years old.My mother has stomach ulcers .The doctor prescribed eso kit for me and the child was given some form of triple therapy .We have since improved healthwise notwithstanding that i still cannot eat some foods. My question is,a)does eso kit eradicate fully the H-pylori? b)In case the bacteria is elliminated,will the wound fully heal? c)In this world of counterfeits,how will i know the original eso kit? d)is eso kit the best anti h-pylori medication available? Thank you, Concerned patient-Kenya
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013