Diagnosed with staph in nose. Pimple in nose drain. Blister on shin. Meaning?

I have in the past a been in my nose as well as a spot on my leg many years ago. I believe cently I have acquired this again in my nose and had a big pimple thing in my nose drain yellow pus Then it returned very close to the same spot. I now have a small hole in my nose where the first one was. It seems ago have left a hole. My nine year old son has asthma and eczema his allergies are horrible right now and he just showed me a blister on his seems we are contagious. What do you think?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012