Diagnosed with stage 1 non hodgkins lymphoma. Undergone treatment of RCHOP, EPOC and ICE. PET scan shows stable tumor. Ketogenic diet helps?

My dad was diagnosed with stage 1 non hodgkins lymphoma in december. He's gone through 2 treatments with RCHOP and 2 treatments of EPOC. His most recent PET scan showed that the tumor has not grown in size but is also not shrinking. They are now doing 2 series of ICE and then sending him to Stanford for a stem cell transplant consult. I heard about the ketogenic diet possibly being useful for cancer, do you know anything about this? Is it something he could do along with his chemo treatments?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013