Diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma. Took radiation treatments. Cancer free now. Suggestions?

Hello doctor -- I was diagnosed in March 2012 with Squamous Cell Carsinoma. I was alerted to a mass on the lower left side of my neck....a Lymph Node. I am 64 years old, Caucasion, retired Nurse. I caught it early. There is no sign of the origion.....and by the time it took them to diagnose me a month had lapsed and the mass had expanded from 3.4 cm. to 6 cm. My diagnosis was Stage 4. With the guidence of FLORIDA CANCER SPECIALOIST s Oncologist Dr. Robert Whorf MD -- I was told that he could help me -- with three cyles of Chemo -- 3 weeks apart. This was followed by 33 Radiaion Treatments. I had a feeding tube installed in August. My blood work was not good by Aug. PLATLETS were 50. Hospiliizations required. On 12.12.12 I had a PET Scan which says I am cancer free now. During this time I could not swallow and was on Osmilite and Jevity. ( I lost 60 ponds (the upside of this whole ordeal.) Oct., Nov. & Dec. were dreadful -- but I am in recovery now and feeling better. Ihave discovered a new product made by SUNKIST called SUNKIST NATURALS -- and the Pina Colada is awesome! Complete Protein, FREE of FAT, CHLOSTERAL & GLUTEN . I am alive and feel very lucky.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013