Diagnosed with spondylosis, have severe cracking in body bones. Treatment options?

Hi I am Manoj. I have recently consulted a rhematologist as i am having sever back pain and leg pain. She diagonsed me as a patient of spodilysis by examining my X-RAy as there is swelling found at joint between vertebra and leg bone. also all of my body bones are making cracking noise. sometimes my hand stuck at joint and after a jerk it will relax and come in motion. Please tell me wether this inflammation at joint is cured and what are the ways Doctor given me precription of Saaz DS and one anti inflammatory non steroidal drug.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013