Diagnosed with spondylosis, bursitis. slow recovery with physiotherapy. Want to go for a holiday. Can I take steroidal injection for quick relief?

I have been recently diagnosed with Spondylosis of my neck and also bursitis in both of my shoulders. I m currenty having Physiotherapy twice a week and accupuncture once a week but am concerned that I ll still be in pain when I go on holiday in two weeks time. If I was to have a steroidal injection in my shoulder and neck, would this allow me to enjoy a totally-pain free holiday????
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012