Diagnosed with spinal syrinx. Pain in the arms and legs, nausea, chest tightness, dizziness. Should I see a neurologist?

Hello, I have been diagnosed with a spinal syrinx last October, have seen a Neurologist and was told at this point there is not a lot they can do. I was told I did not have a Chiari Malformation , but have sure signs of it, like pain in arm and legs, constant nausea, chest tightness, dizziness, tingling to name a few. I do have a lot of nerve pain around my middle back right side. I am really concerned that something is overlooked or missed in my case. I have been put on 2700mg of Gabapentin , but have not have great relief. Should I be referred to a Neurologist or even Neurosurgeon again? Or any other help for my condition?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013