Diagnosed with small cell lung cancer, nodule in lung. Had chemotherapy and radiation. Done PET scan. On taxotere. What else?

I was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and had chemo and radiation. Tests came back good until this PET scan. an 8 mm nodule was found on right lung and 4cm mass on right adrenal gland. Originally I had a large tumor in right lung and a small mass on right adrenal gland. Chemo had taken care of this. Doctor is now going to give me a series of taxotere and carboplatin every three weeks for 6 series. Is this something to be immediately worried about?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013