Diagnosed with skin asthma, skin flares up regularly, use creams, now have uneven and dark skin. How can I improve it?

Hi doctor im 24 yrs old female i was diagnosed with skin asthma . My skin is flares up like every week. Im using nutraderm lotion as my moisturizer apply it after every bath with moist skin and also apply dexa cream every other day. I also dont take meds. My problem is that my skin became darker and uneven specially on my tummy area. It became dark and uneven maybe bec of the dexa cream and fr scratching . Will you please help me improve the appearance of my skin color hoping itl become even and will lighten up and at the same time my skin will not flare up or worsen the condition..please please doctor please give me some advice..thank you
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012