Diagnosed with sinus tachycardia, no treatment, gave up smoking, stone overweight, jaw pain. Cause and cure?

I am a 37year old women, diagnosed a couple of years ago with sinus tachycardia , no treatment, gave up smoking two years ago, 3 stone overweight. Past week have woken up with jaw pain on my left side, which abates during the day. No history of clenching teeth nor grinding when asleep, slight discomfort in left elbow and shoulder, but not sure if I would have noticed if not for the jaw pain, concerned it could be heart related. Father had heart attack at 51. Or is this jaw pain dental related?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013