Diagnosed with sinus infection. Pain in the neck, ear and throat, tender scalp. Are these due to the sinus infection?

I was diagnosed with a sinus infection on Sunday and prescribed Omniceft and Flonase . Sunday evening I started experiencing pain in my neck , a tender scalp , my left ear and the left side of my jaw were also tender. I also had pain in my leftt ear and my throat. The tenderness in my face and sore ear and throat pretty much went away, but my scalp is still tender to the touch and my left side of my neck and the back of my head are sore. Could it be from the sinus infection?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013