Diagnosed with silent migraines and vertigo. Could this be due to anxiety?

I was diagnosed with silent migraines. I get severe vertigo that doesn t totally go away for about three days and the fatigue for three days as well. I am now experiencing an odd burning smell in my nose. I guess this is another symptom of the silent migraines? When I read up on the symptoms, I don t ever see extreme dizzyness or room spinning etc. The last time I got it, I was driving, had to pull over and ended up having an anxiety attack for the first time because I thought I was passing out. Should I be worried it could be something else?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013