Diagnosed with shingles on face. Taking antiviral tablets. Reddish swollen marks left. Feeling shaky and buzzing in the head. Is it normal symptoms?

hi at doctors 5 weeks ago was diagnoaed with shingles of face (eye, foehead and scalp ). got antiviral tabs. blisters now gone just red swolen marks left. i noticed just before they broke out there was a horrid taste in my mouth and smell from my skin, this taste and smell are still there. also very weak, shaky and buzzing in head. is this usual after 5 weeks.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012