Diagnosed with shingles. Have an amphetamine habit. Dis this cause shingles?

Hi I am 20 yrs of age and have just been diagnosed with shingles . The problem is I have an amphetamine habit (been addicted 2 yrs). It is possible that this has caused the shingles but also it could be dwn to poor hygiene and excessive smoking which I am cutting dwn. The pain that accompanies the shingles infection is so severe that it prevents me from being able to live a normal life and ironically it seems that the amphetamines is the only antidote to this pain that allows me to function normally. I can t stop the amphetamines but would like advice on managing the shingles whilst taking the drug. I would be ever so thankful if you could offer me some of your value info. All my thanks and regards. Jae.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012