Diagnosed with shingles. Burning sensation on the right side, headache and fatigue. Is it normal with shingles?

I ve been diagnosed with shingles , but don t really have the pain associated with it. I get a burning sensation at times on my right side, but it s not constant. My biggest issue is a bad headache , on the right, I feel pressure around my eye and I feel very fatigue and a little dizzy. I woke feeling great this morning, but after about 20 minutes of do light straightening up and making and eating breakfast I hit a wall of fatigue and was on the couch for about 3 hours. Is this typical?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013