Diagnosed with severe tonsillitis. Given cilicaine. Have dizziness, fever, sore throat and pus in the tonsils. Pain the arm. Are these related?

Hi, I had been diagnosed with severe tonsilitis about 2 days ago and have been given cilicaine vk to treat it, I have all the common symptoms like dizziness , fever, severe sore throat , migraine , pus spots on tonsils.. Etc but I have an aching pain in my upper left arm and am wondering if it tonsilitis related or caused by something else. Please help I am in so much pain
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012