Diagnosed with severe symptomatic fibromyalgia, exhausted, depressed, weight gain. Anything to ease pain ?

, Hello my name is AAAAA. One year ago, I was diagnosed with severe symptomatic fibromyalgia . At the time I was in my third semester of nursing school,exhausted and depressed. I was out-of-state, away from family, gained over twenty pounds and felt really alone. Now, I have graduated, returned to my home state, but I still feel a lot of the symptoms and I was wondering if better nutrition along with regular, intentional exercise would ease my symptoms, and pain. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013