Diagnosed with severe spondylotic changes, significant levoscoliosis. Not advised surgery. Having severe pain. No improvement with oxycodone. Suggestions?

Hi, I understand these services cost money, which i don t have and U have no idea how sorry I am because if U could help me, there is no limit to what I would pay you. I had my 5th MRI , since 2007 I was diagnosed with severe spondylotic changes, significant levoscoliosis to the left & is now a worry they say about my heart & lungs. Also lg. left lateral disc bulges @L4-5 & L5-S1 w/hard & soft disc material create severe neural foraminal narrowing at these levels. Also Central Canal Stenosis . I went to see a Orthopedic Specialist, he met w/a team of surgeons & they said NO WAY for surgery, I am 47 and my scolosis has increased 12 degrees in the past 18 months & the Dr s said, we have never seen that & it is like a once in a blue moon . My pain is unbearable. My DR. had me on oxycodone (3) 15 mgs every 4 hrs., for 15+ years, she has recently cut me back to 30 mgs every 4 hours & said in 7 days she will cut more. Reason, she said to much negativity w/oxycodone + she lost her license to write scrips & this DR office is cutting across the board on all chronic pain patients. All I want is to have a life, or at least some quallity of one. I have been diagnosed 7 yrs ago for major chronic depression and GAD . I hurt so bad I do not know what to do or who to go to for help now. I know you are paid for your service, I wish I could..... Thank you (there is more) but I guess that is enough typing because U probably never will get this anyways, so have a good day....
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013