Diagnosed with severe papillodema. All tests normal. What else i can do to know the cause and treat my condition?

i have been diagnosed with severe papillodema and i did many tests including ct scan , mri , mrv, and it looked ok no tumors or major abnormalities, then they indicated to do lumbar puncture to see if there is intra cranial pressure, the test was normal, someone diagnosed me with pseudo papllodema but the problem is not yet solved. what else i can do to know the cause and treat my condition
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013