Diagnosed with severe chronic fibromyalgia. Always twist back while working. Unable to sit. Due to fibromyalgia?

Hi there, I m a 30 y.o. female, I have two children, normal vaginal deliveries. I was diagnosed with severe chronic fibromyalgia , (as much of a diagnosis as you can get with fibro) Everytime I do anything where I twist my back Ie. Vacuuming, Sweeping, Bending, my tailbone becomes so tender, I am unable to sit. I also get visably swollen right at the base of my spine , right above my butt cheeks. =) Is this Fibro? Or something else??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013